2011. június 6., hétfő

számok szövegei

A mizu-nak nincs mondanivalója, ez oké. A hegyre tekerve fülbemászó dallam kezdődött a rádióban, aztán jött a szöveg:

"A buli indul, nincs kiszállás.
A szárnyad ég, de nincs leszállás,
Égő vágy vad táncot jár."

A vicc az, hogy a népszerű külföldi slágerek sem jobbak, nézzünk pár példát:

"I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree"

Micsoda történet! Vagy ez még jobb:

"There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one

My mother was a tailor
She sewed my new bluejeans
My father was a gamblin' man
Down in New Orleans

Now the only thing a gambler needs
Is a suitcase and trunk
And the only time he's satisfied
Is when he's on a drunk

------ organ solo ------

Oh mother tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun

Well, I got one foot on the platform
The other foot on the train
I'm goin' back to New Orleans
To wear that ball and chain

Well, there is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one "

Anyukám, a szabó, varrja a farmerom, ez kész! És erre csápoltak mély tartalmat vizionálva mögé :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése